- We ask visitors who are part of at-risk groups to judge the risk for themselves and to be fully aware of that risk.
- People who are ill or who have shown symptoms up to 7 days before the event are asked with insistence to remain at home.
- People who have returned from a holiday in a red zone are asked to follow the measures put in place by the government (testing or quarantine).
As to guarantee a safe and enjoyable concert experience, a number of important measures must be taken. Read on to find the COVID-measures in place for the upcoming MOODS! concerts. This page gets updated regularly, according to the measures in place at that time.
- The concerts take place outdoors. Be sure to provide appropriate clothing for the day’s weather conditions.
- The concerts are seated, with a maximum of 4 people per bubble. There will be 1.5m of space between each bubble.
- Arrive on time and with your complete bubble. Check the timetables (doors and start of show) on the detail page for each concert. Please pay attention to our colleagues’ instructions and respect the indicated walking direction.
- Please remain seated for the entire duration of the event (except for sanitary breaks, of course).
- If you have to get up for a sanitary break, please wear your face mask.
- No cloakroom will be provided.
- As a visitor, it’s mandatory to wear a face mask during MOODS!. You can only take it off once you’re seated with your bubble.
- You are required as a visitor to bring your own face mask, which should cover your mouth and nose completely.
- All seats are disinfected before the start of the concert.
- We also provide multiple places where hands can be disinfected or cleaned. Be sure to make use of these!
- Take the, by now well known, measures into account: keep your distance, avoid walking around, use your elbow for coughs and sneezes, don’t greet anyone by shaking their hand or giving them a kiss … You know the drill.
Any questions about your concert experience in COVID-times or about your ticket? Contact us at email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for adhering to the measures, and we wish you a very pleasant concert! See you there!